- Grey cement as adhesive, grained limestone with the biggest size of 3 mm as aggregate and organic additives to improve the quality of mortar.
- Wet mortar density,1850 gr/lit.
- Thickness of mortar layer,15-20mm.
- Air content of the fresh mortar mixture according to the instruction is around 10 percent.
- Compressed strength of the hardened mortar, after 28 days, is 12 M pa (M10 class).
- Consumption: consumption rate depends on type and size of the masonry materials. As experienced, to construct one square meter concrete block wall of width:15 cm and mortar thickness of 2 cm, we need 43 kg of mortar.